Friday, February 26, 2010

Four Holi songs

These are early days of this blog. To be honest, I do not have the full list of the songs that are available with me. With film songs, it is very tricky. The song name, the movie name, the year of its release and the music composer, one must have everything right, or the cynics would pounce on you. My apologies to all the readers, if they find erroneous info with the songs that I post. Corrections would be most welcome. As with my Indian Raga blog, I am starting off with this one too without enough resources and knowledge. But as they say, the show must go on. In accordance with the flavour of the season, listen to some Holi songs from the old era. A couple of them are Non-Film ones.

K L Saigal - Hori Ho Brij Raj Dulare (Non-Film) :  Download








Juthika Roy - Holi Aayi Ri (Non-Film) :  Download










Khursheed - Bhigoi Mori Saree Re (Shaadi 1941) :  Download








Shamshad Begum - Holi Aayi Re Kanhai (Mother India 1957) :  Download








Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment